Saturday 23 June 2012

Experience with Dr. Nadia Kiderman

From my experience Dr. Nadia Kiderman is an excellent doctor. infect Dr. Nadia is like a god for me. that's why i always preferred Dr. Nadia for my dental treatment.

in recent times I had a gum disease then i immediately consult to Dr. Nadia. he had giving me a great treatment for me. He has a great experience in dentistry problems.

My signs of gum disease are

Swelling of gums

Bleeding in gums

Bad breathe

Loss of tooth

Plaque in tooth

So these are the signs that produce gums problems. when i woke up in the morning and doing brush then i saw my gums were bleeding while doing brushing. that time i was so scared to saw my gums and I was tense then next day my gums become swelled.

I had a plaque in my tooth but I ignored it I thought it was a minor disease. Ii always had a cold drinks, junk foods, candies etc. Means my food habits were not good. Because of this leads to gum disease. them I immediately went to the Dr. Nadia. He give me some treatments while giving me treatment he found a higher level of bacteria on my tooth and this is called plaque. to remove this Dr. Nadia had giving me cleaning treatment. So I suggest people should do frequent cleaning . so Dr. Nadia suggesting me to have a mouth rinse. I think we all know what is mouth rinse.

mouth rinse is to remove bacteria from teeth and also vanishes bad breathe. that's he suggesting because i had this problems. he also suggest me that i have to do brush twice daily. before this problem i never ever doing brush twice so that's why i had this gum problems’ also do flossing after meal. Because he had suggested me. This remove bacteria from teeth because after having meal levels of bacteria is deposit on teeth. Ii also drink lots of water after meal so that no food particles is there.

Dr. Nadia also told me that if anybody has gum problems or any other dentist problem he or she should immediately go to the dentist because this lead to heart stroke. People who have diabetes they always have gum problems.

So in the end i always prefer people to go Dr. Nadia.


No comments:

Post a Comment